- What is PSG TV?
- With total access from inside the Rouge et Bleu world, the PSG.TV cameras propose exclusive interviews, press conferences, training images from the Camp des Loges, exclusive reports and, above all, each and every Paris Saint-Germain match available from midnight Sunday evening - all season long. Operating from within the club, PSG.TV will be your eyes into the club, a web tv for all passionate PSG fans.
- WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT OFFERS AVAILABLE ?
- There are one option for watching PSG.TV :
- Season Pass : 9,99€
- HOW CAN I PAY ?
- You have one option :
- • Pay by credit card for the Season Pass, via the secure payment options on the website.
- WHAT DOES MY COMPUTER NEED TO WATCH THE VIDEOS PROPERLY ?
- You can watch the videos on PSG TV on any computer that has Adobe Flash Player, version 10 or more recent.
Download Adobe Flash Player free, here
A broadband connection with a minumum band width of 512 kbit/s is needed to watch videos in normal viewing conditions. A connection of 1024 kbits/s is recommended for optimal viewing comfort.. Your computer must possess 512 MB of RAM, a graphic card with 128 Mo memory and be able to reproduce 16-bit colours on a screen with a minimum resolution of 1024x768 pixels. In case of difficulties watching PSG TV videos, ensure you are using the latest version of your favourite navigator. We recommend the following versions :
- HOW DO I SUSCRIBE ?
- If you don't have a PSG.fr account, you need to create one and then subscribe to a PSG.TV offer by clicking here
If you already have a PSG.FR account, subscribe to PSG TV by clicking on 'Subscribtion' on the PSG TV page by clicking here.
- WHAT IS THE VIDEO QUALITY ?
- All the videos on PSG.TV are encoded to ensure the highest possible internet quality of uninterrupted viewing available.
However, the ultimate quality of your viewing pleasure may depend on your internet connection and your computer. The videos are all streamed which means your computer must remain connected to the internet for the entire duration of videos.
The best way to ensure optimum viewing pleasure is to have a broadband internet connection.
If you are still having problems accessing or viewing videos on PSG.TV, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your computer configuration (computer, system, internet navigator...).
- ADBLOCK EXTENSION FOR FIREFOX AND CHROME NAVIGATOR:
- If you cannot see any videos at all, it's possible that the AdBlock programme is not authorising the viewing. AdBlock is used by certain navigators to block internet advertising.
You can set the parametres to disable AdBlock while surfing PSG.fr :
- For Mozilla Firefox, after clicking on the icon in the bottom left, click on "Deactivate for psg.fr."
- For Google Chrome, after clicking on the icon in options in the top right, select "Do not block pages on this website".